About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Maintain demand & supply planning system and software to seamlessly implement day-to-day planning, executing, and monitoring activities.
- Technical support for enhancement, deployment, new developments, Testing, and system upgrade.
- Technical Lead for new BY tools implementation for all businesses. Monitoring of D&F and IO batches for BY tools w.r.t. Performance and Optimization.
- Responsible for fixing issues of batch programs, batch errors, customized programs, SQL scripts, and BY tool programs.
- Raise support tickets for incidents reported and coordinate with the BY support team for resolution
- Data support to business users by creating a dashboard and User Interface for data extraction to carry out different analyses and simulations.
- Coordination with DBA for database, BW team for data interfaces, SAP PI for process integration, Server Team for infra load monitoring and OS upgrade, SOC team for security management
- User management w.r.t. role creation and assignment to a user, user validity, and security management.
- Technical Competency - Minimum 9-13 years of relevant work experience in supporting Demand & Supply planning systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the spare parts business would be a plus.
- Minimum B.Tech/BE degree in Computer, Information Technology, or a related field. MS/ME/MBA with a focus on Systems management would be preferred.