Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
To achieve Customer Service Levels greater than 98% at Optimal Distribution Cost whilst maintaining targeted costs of distribution
- Ensuring timely availability of finished goods as per sales requirement (at CFA / Distributors for domestic and at shipping agent for export)
- Dispatch of promotional material and samples as per requirement
- Finalization of Transport Network and Rate Contracts.
- IRA tracking
- C&FA & Distributor Management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Service Levels are greater than 98%
- 70% availability by 15th and 100% 5 days before sales closing
- Distribution Costs are within Budget
- Initiatives for Cost Reduction
- Inventory Record Accuracy is 100%
- Export Documentation is timely and correctly executed
- Coordinate with C&FA and Distributors for
- Compliance with SOPs given
- Ensuring compliance with statutory laws and regulations
- Ensuring Compliance with HSE rules
- Submission of insurance claims within time limits
- Availability of data from Distributors
- Post graduation: MMS or MBA - SCM & Logistic Management
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Who can work under pressure and can get work done in terms of desired customer service.
- Self-starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication & Good Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed & Ambitious Person who would be ready to take challenging responsibilities.
- Minimum 7-10 yrs. in Pharma Industry in Logistics & Distribution
- Minimum 3 -5 years in leadership position