Our client is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce. They are the world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Their experts provide sustainable solutions, integrating energy-efficient products, building controls and energy services for residential, commercial, retail, transport, and food service customers.
From the beginning, they have led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, they continue to lead because they keep customers at the centre of every product and service they offer and act quickly to exceed their expectations. Through their performance-driven culture, they are driving share owner value by growing earnings and investing strategically to strengthen the position in the markets they serve.
- Design, develop cloud based applications using Microsoft Azure and other Cloud platforms.
- Design, develop web applications, desktop applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, Microsoft Azure, IoTHub, WCF, WPF, SQL Server, Elastic DB, Redis).
- Work closely with onsite, offshore and cross functional teams, Product Management, UI/UX developers, Web and Mobile developers, SQA teams to effectively use technologies to build and deliver high quality and on-time delivery of Mobile Applications
- Proactively Identify risks and failure modes early in the development lifecycle and develop POCs to mitigate the risks early in the program
- BE/ BTech degree in Computer Science or Electrical, Electronics with 5 to 8 plus years of software engineering and Mobile application development experience
- TECH/MCA/ MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical, Electronics with 4 to 6 plus years of software engineering experience
Required Technical Skills/Education:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- 3-5 years of Cloud software development experience under Agile development life cycle processes and tools
- Must have experience working with project management tools such as Jira, Rally, or TFS.
- Must have experience with source control tools like TFVC and/or Git
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Develop messaging solutions using service bus queues, topics, relays, and notification hubs; create service bus namespaces and choose a tier; scale service bus
- Develop apps that use WS-federation, OAuth, and SAML-P endpoints
- Hands-on experience Implementing Redis caching, Azure Cache Services
- Hands-on design and implementation of transient fault handling for services, respond to throttling, Application Request Routing (ARR) affinity
- Troubleshoot and resolve concurrency issues in database
- Design always on, availability groups, geographical fault tolerant highly available database solutions
- Good Hands on experience diagnosing performance bottlenecks, wait stats, SQL query monitoring, review and optimization strategies
- Thorough experience in cache and non-relational databases like Cosmos DB etc.
- Hands-on development using distributed logging frameworks like serilog and diagnostics/dashboards using application insights.
- Sound knowledge and hand-on experience using Application lifecycle management, DevOps, CI and CD using TFS and Team services
- Hands on experience designing cloud applications for resilience and availability.
- Create normalized and highly scalable logical and physical database design and switch between different database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, Elastic databases to low end databases like SQLLite
- Measure latencies, query execution times and propose and drive database/query optimization techniques
- Mobile first approach in designing applications and strong TDD fundamentals
- Thorough understanding of the Microsoft IOT suite including IOT Hubs, Event Hubs, Stream analytics, Machine learning, Notification Hubs etc.
- Hands on porting experience in atleast one IOT stacks on the embedded devices and at least one wireless and wired sensor/telemetry devices integration with cloud.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on developing ARM templates and PowerShell scripts.
- Good understanding of the IOS/Android App submission and integration needs and impact on the cloud development
- Assertive communication, leadership and team skills
Preferred Technical Skills/Education:
- Experience with Building Automation and/or HVAC domain
- Knowledge on capabilities of cloud platforms like AWS, Google App Engine, VM Cloud, Orange etc.
- Good understanding of the Linux, AIX, Windows Operating systems, evolution and differences.
- Good understanding on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 desktop apps, store apps etc.
- Experience in designing big data applications, interactive solutions, big data real time processing solutions, cognitive services, Data lake analytics, Hadoop/HDInsight, Machine learning and Microsoft analytics platform, machine learning and end to end cloud analytics
- Knowledge in data science
- Additional Comments