About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- The DTC Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, planning and implementing new sales and marketing plans for DTC consumer healthcare brands.
- He/she will perform managerial duties to meet the company's operations goals, hire and manage the sales and marketing team.
- Key responsibility includes developing business plan, brand marketing and launch plan in line with strategy, budget and targets of company.
- To develop and establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Responsible for setting sales objective for DTC team and manage sales strategies to achieve sales target, improve market share and profitability for the business.
- Lead go-to-market strategy, launch execution, activation, advertising and promotion for deployment of Brand Marketing Plan.
- Drive the brand by working cross functionally and tracking development of all product initiatives to ensure timely launch of NPD within objectives and timeline.
- Provide monthly analysis and findings with plan of actions using market share and available data.
- Lead on-going analysis and review of new products, category, market trends to identify potential business opportunity
- Lead Promotional programs and competitive information as part of a situation assessment on brand performance and product pipelining.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver company objectives
- Responsible for trading terms negotiations with key accounts and planning of promotion and trade activities aligned to trade and shopper marketing strategy for brands.
- Responsible for managing brand and expense budget.
- Monitor and control A&P expenditure within budget allocations.
- Recruit, manage and coach to support the learning and development of the sales team.
- Familiar with digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Familiar and comply to advertisement compliance for healthcare products
- Degree in Business/Marketing.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Good analytical skills, evaluate data and provide insights to improve sales.
- Expertise in managing key retailers in modern and general trade.
- Expertise of distribution and supply chain business.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Min 8 years of brand management and sales management experience for Consumer Health/FMCG products.
- Based in Jakarta
- Bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia