About our client
Our Client operates in the Automotive Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in India. It has its branches spread to more than 100 countries, providing employment to more than 2,50,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune India 500 List. Their core business is manufacturing motor vehicles. They operate in 15+ key industries, making significant contributions to the world economy.
- Assist product engineers and die process engineers to create the most manufacturable stamped part.
- This will involve the conceptual strip layout work necessary to make manufacturing decisions.
- Design and detail all of the components for new dies or revised dies to support the accurate fabrication of all pieces of the die.
- Supply accurate drawings and/or geometry to the internal tool shop or to external tooling suppliers.
- Apply the agreed divisional die standards and practices. Support efforts for the refinement and addition of standards as well as growth of die design technology within the division.
- Participate in die design standards review meetings.
- Interface with die process engineers, tool shop, external suppliers, and debug toolmakers during the build and debug phases of die projects.
- Correct design errors and clarify design intentions with appropriate individuals.
- Interface with production plant personnel to review design concepts prior to starting capacity dies or die design revisions on existing tools.
- Participate in review meetings on dies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Able to Understanding Sheet metal formability
- Decide the Process & no of operations
- Sheet Metal Die Design in 3D
- Change Management System
- Working in team Innovations
- Schedule & time plan adherence
- Design of Die Layout & Method Plan Material selection
- First Time Right Design. No mistakes in design
- Design Reviews
- Should be able to work in diverse teams, should be able to handle immediate requirements.
- BE / Mech / PG Diploma in Tool Design with CAD background
- Knowledge of Die Design autocade
- Knowledge of Sheet Metal Formability
- Hands on experience on Catia V5
- Knowledge of Method Plan/Die layout Design