Our client operates in the Financial sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 160 countries, providing employment to more than 200k people all over the world. They fall in the Top 15 largest Banks in the United States. Its core business is to provide various Banking and Financial services to its clients. It is known to have one of the biggest balance sheet banks in the world (among others) aiding it to offer 360-degree financial services to its clients.
- Support effective second line challenge to ensure that NAM Markets E-Trading activities occur within the firms documented and measured risk profile.
- Establish effective relationships with a network of key stakeholders, partnering with colleagues (Market, Credit, Liquidity, & Operational Risk as well as Quantitative Risk & Stress Testing (QRS)).
- Participate in E-Trading key regional and legal entity forums.
- Help co-ordinate Client’s NAM E-Trading Risk Management interactions with key external constituencies, including regulatory, other official institutions and rating agencies.
- Drive continuous improvement and enhancement of policies and procedures, and robust governance processes across relevant Clinet’s legal vehicles.
Experience / Competencies:
- Familiarity with regulatory and market structure relevant to markets trading and E-Trading activities.
- Familiarity with financial products, including Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, and Currencies
- Familiarity with E-Trading activities and risks.
- Business analysis, program/project management, involvement in governance preferred.
- Proficiency with a variety of IT applications as well as a good understanding of programming is advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competence in portraying complex content in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior management and other stakeholders to successfully implement and deliver change.
- 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and risk metrics.
- Quantitative skills including mathematics involved in risk estimation and modelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and autonomously; ability to navigate a complex organization.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel/VBA, Word, Power Point) and SQL.
- Bachelor’s/University degree.