Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
- We are seeking a Marine Facilities Engineer (MFE) to join the Tanajib Marine Operations Division, which is part of the Marine Department.
- The Marine Department provides services to offshore customers, including: tugs for terminal, maintenance vessels for offshore platforms, and Anchor Handling Tug Supply & Safety vessels (AHTSS) for drilling rigs, diving operations and under water repairs, etc.
- The primary responsibility of the MFE is the asset management of marine facilities by initiating, consulting, and monitoring construction, maintenance, improvement, and modification work. The marine facilities infrastructure and equipment assets include: terminal management systems, piers, buildings, yards, roadways, tanks, bulk silos, pipework, valves, pumps, instrumentation, electrical substations, generators, oily waste and
- sewage lift systems.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Plan, schedule and monitor the following: projects, maintenance activities, and major improvements and modifications to facility assets.
- Coordinate with other units, divisions and departments in the execution of projects and maintenance activities in marine facilities.
- Lead facilities management (both Co. and contractor personnel) in the performance of duties.
- Assure facilities construction and maintenance conforms to engineering design, specifications, codes, and standards.
- Review design proposals to assure compliance with scope, design, maintenance, and repair requirements.
- Prepares reports, studies, and recommendations for changes to marine facilities.
- Forecast requirements and overseas asset and equipment integrity, ensuring reliability for continuity of service provision.
- Ensure reports, logs, checklists, inspections, and asset record keeping are correct and up-to-date.
- Coordinate land use within facilities, and review external land use permits for conformity and planning development forecasts.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and have at least 15 years of experience of facilities management for marine facilities or plants.
- Must have excellent knowledge of port or harbor facilities, plants or similar infrastructure
- In addition to the technical requirements, you must possess excellent problem-solving skills and a high degree of adaptability.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and in written English.
- Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
- At the Company, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.