About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- Responsible for the coordination of a range of services to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Communicate instruction and direction on routine maintenance work for the team and contractors.
- Assist in analyzing maintenance vendor contracts for services and makes recommendations for approval.
- Administer and execute operating procedures and performance metrics that include tracking, analysis and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the office inventory.
- Ensure the facilities are in compliance with security procedures.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of Seven years of related work experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Language Preference - Marathi Mandatory
- Good hold in with Local governance (Labour Office, Gram Panchayat etc)
- Preferably looking for Retired ex-army, military person.