Our client is a neutral, independent third party, who tests, accompanies, develops, promotes and certifies products, plants, processes and management systems as well as services based on legal requirements and other relevant performance benchmarks and standards. In addition, it qualifies specialists and trains people for numerous companies and areas of business and life.
Their greatest capital is based on over 20,000 clever minds: concentrated knowledge. It is their enormous pool of experience from which the people create exceptional substance and inspiration for their meaningful work.
- Responsible for the generation of order income and revenue from new and existing large and medium customers mainly through customer visits or industry events.
- Responsible for a region / area, portfolio or a cluster of customers as defined in the sales plan.
- Meets and exceeds sales targets : generation of order income and revenue from new and existing large and medium customers as defined in the sales plan.
- Develops and maintains a customer focus list (together with Area Sales Manager) by proposing focus customers and business opportunities based on marketing leads, own opportunities, certificate expiry lists, market knowledge etc.
- Identifies solutions for customer needs, if necessary with the involvement of Subject Matter Experts.
- Generates new leads (e.g. on fairs) and converts assigned sales leads generated by e.g. marketing or other channels.
- Executes customer visits and / or visits of industry events.
- Acquires new customers.
- Maintains / grows customer loyalty and ring-fences critical business through regular customer interaction and visits.
- Maintains positive relationships with existing customers to up-sell the service portfolio.
- Recovers lost customers.
- Documents all activities in the relevant TR IT tools (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience Or University Degree in the field of activity or related field of study
Experience & Further Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in English (B1 Intermediate), fluent in area language, further language welcome but not required.
- User knowledge in MS Office, Salesforce.com.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Consultative Sales: Pronounced technical comprehension in the field / related area.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Sales or related area.
- Pronounced ability for self-motivation.
- Ability to meet deadlines without supervision.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills