Our client is a trailblazing pioneer in the Tobacco Manufacturing Industry. What sets them apart is their unwavering commitment to innovation and progress. They have embarked on a remarkable journey of transformation, with a resolute aim to create a smoke-free future. This ambitious endeavour has completely redefined every aspect of their business, from the production and distribution of their products, to how they interact with their customers and society as a whole.
By embracing this transformation, our client is leading from the front, with their pioneering vision and steadfast determination to create a smoke-free future.
With a workforce of more than 75,000 talented individuals worldwide across 180 countries, they have truly established themselves as a global leader in the industry.
- Act as Finance business partner to advise and support business stakeholders.
- Work closely with other departments, support them in financial impact of their actions and projects, and challenge & guide departments by evaluating results from financial point of view.
- Combine a deep understanding of business operations and the commercial landscape with finance expertise to influence and create value.
- Translate strategy into action, and ensure that Finance accountabilities are managed and delivered effectively across the organization.
- Derive critical and insightful analysis by selecting from and examining data from a broad range of sources.
- Identify patterns and make recommendations for value creation.
- Evaluate the efficiency of commercial plans and programs by integrating complex financial analysis to support business decisions.
- Articulate decisions based on research and multiple data sources, and share business and financial insights to stakeholders with a compelling and impactful narrative.
- Challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement in business performance.
- Apply Finance processes, enforcing standards and practices across the business.
- Apply and benchmark Finance processes to drive best-in-class ways of working.
- Set up end-to-end business processes to deliver successful outcomes, and assess their effectiveness.
- Leverage knowledge of Process Design to identify and improve/drive new processes and standards with management of related risks.
- Take ownership for risk management activities.
- Develop innovative approaches to managing significant business risks effectively and efficiently.
- In partnership with RIsk & Controls, provide agile controls and process guidance to enable innovation in the business and changes in the business model and commercial engine.
- Interpret risk reporting and makes effective decisions based on high level of understanding of the business model, value chain, and performance indicators.
Finance and Business Reporting:
- Design, prepare and deliver (when necessary) executive presentations/business updates to local, regional and if necessary the management as well as external audiences.
- This includes, but is not limited to, strategy and budget presentations, earnings calls and other company investors’ presentations, local management team meetings, employee briefings and key meetings with external audiences in particular key government officials and public groups, etc.
- Understand and embed PBO (Project Based Organization) ways of working, to synchronize, prioritize and deliver work across Finance.
- Support teams in reviewing and managing the delivery of key projects in line with timelines and budgets, through effective project and budget management skills.
- College/University/Masters degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years of multi-function and multi-country experience preferably in Finance, Planning and / or Commercial roles.
- Strategic thinking & planning
- Strong business mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks internally and externally
- Ability to influence and guide decisions by combining respectful and challenging questions
- High level of communication and analytical skills
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous landscape, taking action and generating confidence for the team in times of ambiguity
- Ability to champion and drive change, ability to work with stakeholders effectively to deliver change programs
- Ability to work in English working environment (both in written and oral)
- MNC and overseas experiences is preferred
- Mobility preference check is needed