About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology Services and Information Technology Consulting Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 2,40,000 people all over the world. Their core business is assisting clients in their Information Technology Management in technology operations, infrastructure and application. They believe in making their share of contribution to the Digital Transformation of the world.
- Manages all activities to track & reconcile customer contracts, invoicing and customer collections and financial reporting.
- Supports month-end closing activities, prepare journals and balance sheet schedule.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (project managers, operations, offshore billing team) as well as external stakeholders to improve processes.
- Responsible for preparing month-end closing financial reports, AR aging reports and vendor spend analytics reports.
- Track and update customer contracts
- Proactively coordinate with multiple stakeholders to track customer signoffs (certificate of acceptance) and reconcile against the customer invoices and collections.
- Closely work with the billing team to create customer invoices and send it to customers.
- Prepare and share monthly Statement of Account (SOA) with customers.
- Process vendor invoice processing and track vendor payments
- Prepare month-end closing journals for vendor cost, prepayment, corporate tax, forex, FDs, IFRS16 and ad-hoc JVs.
- Prepare and track monthly balance sheet schedule.
- Review and process Staff claim & credit card payment through Bank account.
- Prepare bank account reconciliation statement.
- Assist in ad-hoc automation projects and process improvements.
- Graduate/diploma holder in finance / accounting or equivalent with around 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Good command over SAP financial systems and processes
- Good understanding of ‘order to cash’ and ‘procure to pay’ processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must. Power BI is good to have.
- Conscientious, analytical, and attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Can do attitude and takes initiatives to improve the processes.
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company.
- Ability to navigate through unambiguous and complex situations.