About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Sr. Executive /Assistant Manager – Finance.
- Company Profile (Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.)
- Singapore based Company with market presence in India and South East Asia.
- Own Brands : will market it’s own Rx & OTC brands in India & South East Asia.
- will aim to provide wide range of innovative cost effective pharmaceutical & healthcare products to a broader population base in the countries we serve.
- Partner Brands: provides End to End Commercial Solutions using innovative approach across the value chain for Sales, Marketing, Brand Management, Medical, Supply Chain & Patient Care Services to MNC & Indian Clients in:
- Medical Devices
- will provide value added partnerships to principals and healthcare professionals
- India Leadership Team - has an experienced, Sales, Marketing, Brand Management, Supply Chain, Medical & Regulatory team with over 125 years of collective experience in leading MNC’s & Indian companies.
- To assist and support Finance Head on budget preparation, financial forecasts, business improvement plans (NWC, COGS savings),new product launch, marketing spend and facilitate fact-based decision making.
- Working with Head Finance on budgets, estimates, monthly reports, track variances, costing, pricing analysis to meet customer requirements.
- Support and cascade top and bottom-line targets in line with Strategic plan.
- Ensure monthly high-quality MIS.
- MBA – Finance
- Must accept work place and time flexibility
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Self starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication &Good Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed & Ambitious Person who would be ready to take challenging responsibilities