About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Processing of requests for creating, modifying, and blocking Finance Master Data (e.g. vendor master data, GL master data, cost centers, internal/investment orders, cost elements, generic materials, allocation cycles).
- Monitoring and active support to keep data integration between SAP and other systems (e.g. MySupplier, Compass, Tiger, Contact).
- Ensuring the necessary mapping, required for the correct flow of data.
- Analysis of data discrepancies between FI and CO modules in SAP.
- Following the Target Processes related to the Finance Master Data.
- Ensuring the process deadlines are respected (especially a Closing period). Monitoring and communicating potential risks.
- Participation in projects, related to the implementation of new solutions, tools and improvements.
- Keeping the Finance Master Data in high quality.
- Close cooperation with Group, BSC, IT and local retain organizations (e.g. Controlling, Accounting).
- 3-5+ years total post-graduate work experience with time spent in Finance Master Data, Controlling or Accounting in a rapidly growing business (SSC experience will be an asset)
- SAP FICO working experience
- Great Excel and Data Analytics skills
- Self-organized and detailed-oriented person
- Continuous improvement mindset (LSS knowledge will be an asset)
- English – fluent spoken and written