About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate with good business acumen for the position of Finance Business Partner.
- The candidate will support the Country Head in Finance and Operation matters, should be organized and be able to work in a matrix environment.
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders in day-to-day operations and finance matters.
- Leads and manage finance matters for Singapore office.
- Support Budgeting and Forecasting Processes.
- Preparing Monthly Finance Reporting, including cashflow.
- Preparing statistical reports and analysis to support management decision making, highlighting significant trends/issues.
- Coordinate on supply chain planning
- Coordinate with accounting firm on preparation & closing books at each period.
- Degree holder in Business (Finance or Accounting Major) or equivalent professional qualifications, MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fast and independent worker with a high level of integrity.
- Good computer skills/proficient in MS Office applications.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Singaporean or PRs preferred.
- Having work in big 4 or Pharma/FMCG/Healthcare companies will be an added advantage.