About our client
Our Client operates in the Technology Sector, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread all over the world, providing employment to more than 100 people. They have a patented platform. They have developed an innovative technology which helps devices reduce total power consumption.
- Work with software and design teams to understand the functional and performance goals of MCU design.
- Follow the FPGA/Emulation process flow and platforms across multiple pre-silicon design projects while working with Emulation team members across multiple geographies.
- Implement and debug FPGA design primarily on Stratix-10 development board using Quartus.
- Assist software and validation teams in reproduction, triage, and debug of issues.
- Support a regression test suite consisting of system-level test cases to validate updated FPGA builds.
- BSEE or BSCE with 5+ years of SoC design, verification, or related work experience and 2+ years of experience of FPGA design, bring-up, debugging, and verification;
- In-depth knowledge of top-down FPGA development process with recent experience with FPGA-based prototyping on a platform comprising one FPGA;
- Expertise in Intel Quartus Prime Pro or Xilinx Vivado suites with emphasis on Quartus Prime Pro 19.x and later;
- Solid understanding of the tool flow from RTL to bitstream;
- In-depth experience writing Verilog code and FPGA timing analysis;
- Familiarity with source code control systems (git) required;
- Familiarity with languages such as C/C++, Make, TCL, Python script is a plus;
- Familiarity with embedded systems and interfaces such as I2C, SPI, MSPI, UART, USB, SDIO, MIPI is a plus.