About our client
Our Client operates in the Packaged Foods Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 180 countries. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is manufacturing and selling a broad range of convenience foods. It also is a well passed down legacy business, making a mark through history.
- This position is responsible for identifying strategic projects to build a global process transformation pipeline for Hire to Retire.
- Build roadmap of transformation project and champion improvements that will deliver efficiency and effectiveness savings and/or improved user experience.
- This includes end to end processes that cut across varying parts of the organization, focused on improving key business outcomes.
- Additionally, this role leverages transformation capability as a key lever including project management and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with executive leadership to build pipeline and mobilize execution against longer-term strategic transformation priorities.
- Identify and define business questions and perform deep analysis into process issues to develop frameworks to drive decision making through data and metrics.
- Define, manage and deliver strategic transformation projects that generate enterprise value, while satisfying stakeholder requirements for increased experience measures.
- Provide subject matter expertise and industry best practice related to business transformation in project management, lean six sigma, Company Work Systems, value stream mapping or other business tools to drive outcomes.
- Clearly and concisely communicate analysis of current state processes and influence outcomes in partnership with senior leaders, building partnerships with key stakeholders focusing on strategic outcomes.
- Facilitate workshops and use process intelligence tools to identify pain points, create business case, execute action plans, report progress and escalate for off-track support as needed, monitor and report for sustainable results.
- Champion of internal ways of working and continuous improvement through the global process area in approach to key regional/functional improvement initiatives, including the design and implementation of operating model components like organizational structures, governance, detailed processes, controls and technology tools.
- Plan activities, define project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks, contingencies and allocating appropriate resource requirements to ensure quality is embedded into transformation projects.
- Build scalable processes and shape the 'work system' of the global process area for efficient ways of working.
- Analyze findings to generate process transformation and CI initiatives.
- Leverage SLA, KPI, audit, budget and CSX results as inputs to review.
- Collaborates with delivery teams.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Experience in a service delivery center environment.
- Lean Six Sigma or similar certification would be preferred.
- Broad & strong business acumen and leadership skills in the global process area.
- Tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can achieve business goals.
- Ability to analyze data and information to produce conclusions and recommendations for future business transformation.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with key internal partners to drive change & continuous improvement.
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues/subordinates in other locations as well as international locations.
- Proven ability to engage and motivate individuals and teams for positive results (bringing the best out of others).
- Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments.
- Experience presenting results to an executive team, demonstrating strong project management skills.
- Min 3+ years of experience leading continuous improvement initiatives with sustainable results.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraint.
- Ability to positively influence at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build consensus and strong commitment from others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- The global transformation lead will be based in a regional service center.
- Must be available to work across varying time zones.
- 10-15% international travel is expected.
- Contribute independently towards: courage, nimble learning, strategic mindset, develop talent, drive engagement.
- Contributes through others to: Build effective teams, drive results, customer focus.