Our Client operates in the Oil and Gas Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
- Executive Development & Compensation reports directly to the President & CEO, and is responsible for matters pertaining to development & compensation for Corporate, Executive & General Management level employees.
- Employees are assigned to one of the three specialties: Benefits, Compensation, or HR Policies.
- In all three areas, incumbents provide policy interpretation and consultative services to Management and function under very limited direction and supervision.
- Positions require expert knowledge of company policies, practices, organization and Saudi Government regulations pertaining to human resources.
- Incumbents may frequently be required to train and/or direct the activities of lower classified analysts
- This position specifically focuses on executive compensation and benefits and includes development of policies as well as execution of the approved policies, plans and programs.
- This position is responsible for development of materials presented to the Board of Directors
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Conducts comprehensive studies, surveys and research; develops completed policy proposals, including comparative costs, and presents to all levels of management; coordinates implementation of approved programs including forms and instructions.
- Advises and counsels management on proper interpretation of policies.
- Provides functional staff guidance for various programs to which assigned.
- Participates in or conducts meetings/discussions relative to specialty area as well as related policies and procedures.
- Participates in negotiation sessions and deals independently with representatives of Saudi government agencies, or other organizations in the coordination of work activities.
- Evaluates policies and develops proposals for achieving a higher degree of effectiveness.
- Consults with representatives of Saudi government, US government, other companies, other government agencies relative to developing data, exchanging information and developing background comparative information.
- Promotes and explains Company policies and practices.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a minimum of Bachelor of Science Business and Management (Human Resources or Occupational Psychology)
- You will have at least 9 years’ experience in the field, five of which should be in the specialized field.
- Along with the minimum requirements stated above, preference will be given to candidates with previous executive compensation and benefits experience as well as experience interacting with senior company executives and members of the board of directors.
- This experience should include the development of total rewards strategy for executives as well as policies related to compensation, benefits and perquisites designed to fairly reward company executives, encourage their contribution to achieving business objectives and retain top talent.
- Travels worldwide as required.