Our Client operates in the Oil and Gas Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
The Senior HR Professional’s primary roles include but not limited to:
- Manage existing development programs
- Conduct research/benchmark studies, propose effective ways and drive implementation to attract and retain talents
- Improve high potential identification, development and succession planning processes.
- Monitor executions of employee’s development/career plans and ensure organizational needs are met.
- Improve talents performance evaluation process
Workforce planning and recruitment management:
- Drive workforce planning and identify future capabilities and skills gaps
- Conduct workforce assessment
- Develop roadmap to attract, retain, develop talents employees
- Apply the best practice and industry trend
- Develop and execute employee engagements strategy
- Design, streamline and assess processes and services delivery model
HR advisory and administrative transaction:
- Partner with the leadership team to execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy
- Liaise and review compliance of Corporate HR strategy, regulations and policies
- Enhance Operation Excellence compliance of relevant HR processes
- Implement data driven approach to improve business performance
- Maintain organizational design and update jobs description as needed
- Review administrative transaction workflows as needed.
- Master’s degree in human resources or business Administration or relevant field (PhD degree is preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience in HR fields (minimum)
- Global HR knowledge preferably worked at industry, academia, and Research & Technology organization
- Global HR certifications from recognized affiliates.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that includes the ability to consult, coach, council, present and lead meetings.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Adaptable and resilient with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust quickly
- Excellent business understanding, problem-solving skills and business intuition.
- Collaborative skills including ability to work well with others.