Our client is a trailblazing pioneer in the Tobacco Manufacturing Industry. What sets them apart is their unwavering commitment to innovation and progress. They have embarked on a remarkable journey of transformation, with a resolute aim to create a smoke-free future. This ambitious endeavour has completely redefined every aspect of their business, from the production and distribution of their products, to how they interact with their customers and society as a whole.
By embracing this transformation, our client is leading from the front, with their pioneering vision and steadfast determination to create a smoke-free future.
With a workforce of more than 75,000 talented individuals worldwide across 180 countries, they have truly established themselves as a global leader in the industry.
Ensure efficient operations and ´fit for the future´ service delivery model:
- Ensure service continuity and operational excellence around core delivery areas such as Payroll, Time & Attendance, Personnel Administration, Benefits, Wellness & Workplace
- Lead and manage the team's solution delivery standardization, transition to global hub (where relevant), continuous improvement in terms of processes, technology, and policy
- Manage demand, cost and quality of all local services and ensure proactive controls, risk and compliance processes.
Put employee experience (EX) at the centre of what we do:
- Drive initiatives to address the local pain points and build local EX awareness and agile capabilities by collaborating with the Regional EX Delivery Manager.
- Proactively support market People & Culture management in building a work environment conducive to high employee collaboration, engagement and performance.
- Support the Global EX team for insights gathering activities at the affiliate levels (Cultural Environment, Physical Workplace, Policies, Products and Solutions)
Define and deploy People & Culture Solutions aligned to the functional and market strategy:
- Develop and strengthen market intimacy to ensure People & Culture Operations meet business needs.
- Deliver new solutions to the affiliate and support project management, deployment, change management and communications.
- Ensure effective ‘last mile’ service design and support related to new products and services such as Talent Acquisition, Learning, Analytics, Talent Management, Organizational Health, etc.
- Build team capability which enables People & Culture products are delivered according to EX principles and efficiency standards.
- Be agile in meeting high priority initiatives by assigning resources on projects and leveraging regional and global HR Services capacity to meet market needs
- Collaborative person in designing and delivering services in a highly matrixed global environment (getting the best out of direct and indirect teams to meet affiliate needs)
- Experience in Budget controlling and Vendor Management (Supplier Service Performance Management), Service Management and Risk, Control and Compliance Management)
- Agile mind set, Project Management and Employee Experience design
- Strong business acumen with broad People & Culture experience, ability to Manage Change, Stakeholders Engagement
- Digital literacy around People & Culture technology and ability to identify needs to turn data into insights
- Sizing up and building relevant capabilities in People & Culture Operations teams
- Fluent English Proficiency / Flemish is an important plus
- EU Work permit