Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Implementing the HR policies, systems & procedures for the HR operations and development. HRIS, Leave Management, Confirmations, Transfers, Designing Policies.
- Maintaining the Entire Employee Life cycle - Hiring to Exit
- Managing Induction/ Orientation Program& On-Boarding for new Joiners.
- Handling Grievances and Issues, Warnings, Disciplinary and Termination Letters.
- Compensation Benefits and Payroll:
- Responsible for resolving employee concerns on PF, Group Medical Insurance, Medical Reimbursement, LTA, ESI,
- Gratuity and other benefit administration.
- Ensuring adherence to the payroll calendar timelines for payroll output.
- Looking after comp. revisions/promotions and issuing salary change/promotion/transfer letters and pay information
- as per the company policies.
- Leave Encashment, Variable Pay and LTA/Medical Settlements.
- Managing performance appraisals against personal objectives, corporate values, technical and leadership
- competencies and individual development plans.
- Ensuring that the KRA setting, and appraisal processes are completed by assisting & coordinating with the stakeholders within stipulated time frames.
- Managing appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating performance appraisal
- system linked to reward management.
- Responsible for the Performance Appraisal Process for PAN India employees
Employee Relations &Engagement:
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee grievances & ensuring a balance in representing all employees’ interests.
- Coordinated with business groups, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement
- initiatives to increase employee passion and customer devotion.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their potential.
- Conducting employee satisfaction surveys & designing reward and recognition programs.
- HR Analytics:
- Responsible for preparing various reports, dashboards like Active-Resigned status, KRA status, appraisal data etc.
- as & when required
- Maintain all HR files and employee information in various forms like employee central database, preparing all HR
- Letters and certificates etc.
- Preparing Full and Final Settlement
- Conduct, documents, analysis of exit interviews. Coordinating & managing employee final settlement
- Handle Exit interviews, disciplinary & performance issues/counselling, and proceedings.PIP/ Issuance of Warning
- letters& Termination letters. Prepare and summarize the BU attrition analysis on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Self starter with Initiative and Result Oriented Leader
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication &Good Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed & Ambitious Person who would be ready to take challenging responsibilities