About our client
Our Client operates in the Dairy Product Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 32 countries, providing employment to more than 20,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 30 Most Reputable Leading Companies in the Netherlands. Their core business is to provide its customers with wholesome and nutritious dairy products.
- Support in the company’s Employer Value Proposition campaign
- Succession planning administration
- Supporting Talent Council Meet & Greets
- Pulling together research analysis for People Impact initiatives
- Assist with an internal mobility framework
- Support events planning and management for Singapore entities
- Basic content development in support of office communications across internal and external channels
- Work alongside various projects, both HR and office related
- Currently pursuing a degree/diploma in Human Resources or a related field.
- Able to commit to a 6-month internship. The possibility of extension based on performance and availability can be discussed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and contribute to the HR function.