About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- Provide troubleshooting, diagnostic assessment and other technical support on instrumentation.
- Perform general maintenance on equipment and design new measuring and recording equipment.
- Investigate and communicate quality related issues including instrument discrepancies, exception reporting and other noncompliance issues.
- Analyze standard deviations of equipment and control systems and take steps such as calibrations on
- various devices measuring flow, pressure, temperature, level and speed to repair the equipment.
- Lead specific segments of quality management systems and provide support where needed.
- Work with scientific and analytic computer software, calculators, voltage and current meters and electronic probes to diagnose faults in circuitry.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to the appropriate staff.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience/Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Confirmed initiative and business/project management skills/ Strong interpersonal and leadership skills /Previous technical experience.