Our Client operates in the Automation Machinery Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 15 countries, providing employment to more than 3,000 people all over the world. Their core business is to develop, manufacture and market energy efficient overall solutions for buildings.
- Internal Auditor 80 - 100 % (m/f/d)
- For more than 100 years our partner, with its headquarters and a development, logistics and marketing site in Basel (Switzerland) as well as a production site in Freiburg (Germany), has provided products, expertise and solutions for building management and room automation over the entire building life cycle.
- We have grown significantly in recent years and now employ 350 employees in Switzerland and 3,380 people worldwide and have a turnover of more than € 700 million, making us one of the leading providers in the building automation sector.
- Our product range is distinguished by its Swiss quality and covers services, projects and facility management.
- Our flat, flexible organisation enables us to respond quickly as a manufacturer to new market requirements.
- We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor to work out of head office in Basel.
We offer you a versatile field of activity with the following tasks:
- Responsible for the internal audit of a total of 26 subsidiaries (25 Europe; 1 UAE).
- Setting up and integrating the internal audit function: conducting a risk assessment of the subsidiaries; determining the scope of the audit; drawing up a multi-year audit plan as well as the structure of reporting
- Responsible for conducting approximately 16 audits per year, on-site.
- Assisting with the Group's consolidated financial statements.
- Participation in projects (OECD minimum profit taxation, country by country reporting, etc.).
- Close cooperation with Controlling and direct reporting to the Group CF.
- Completed studies (university / FH) with focus on finance/controlling or completed commercial apprenticeship.
- Completed further training as a certified controller or certified auditor.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of external or internal auditing, preferably in an industrial environment
- Strong decision-making skills and assertiveness.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Travel activity at least 50 % (mainly Europe; 1 company UAE).
We are looking for reliable applicants with a networked mindset who are ready to join us in shaping our future.