Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
This person is part of North Asia & SAPMENA Beauty Tech Finance team, interacting with cross functional stakeholders in regional and global, responsible for:
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting cycle for IT cost of Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam
- Validate all IT spending. Manage monthly closing of IT cost (previsions, prepaid, GR, Journal entries). Identify, address and track of financial risks in IT and project spending on a regular basis.
- Preparation & feedback meetings with country CFO/corporate controllers on IT budget & forecasting.
- Prepare all IT cost allocation by division and communicate to division controllers.
- Planification FY IT cost by project in F4BT (Finance for beauty teach tool).
- Be as the IT finance BP in Tech projects, evaluate the business value of each tech project, build the cost and operational models as part of the project process, provide financial insights on projects/portfolio resource allocation.
- At least 4-5 years experiences in Finance Management role in IT/Tech Related business.
- Big 4, consulting and overseas experience in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam is a plus.
- English is working language.
- Responsible and Committed.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment and business needs.
- Proactive, self-motivated, team-player in personality