Bristol United Kingdom, Malmesbury United Kingdom
2 months ago
Want to know how much a IT Finance Manager (Business Partner) make in Bristol United Kingdom?
Get Salary insights for IT Finance Manager (Business Partner) in Bristol United Kingdom. Know how your salary compares to the industry average. Our AI analyzer uses other candidates' stated pay expectations to identify market trends.
Our client is a Singapore-based multinational technology company that designs and manufactures household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, bladeless fans, heaters, hair dryers, and lights. They are focused on solving problems using their technology and ingenuity. It employs over 14,000 people and is present in more than 80 countries. And while they are growing fast, they want to remain a start-up in spirit with the freedom of experimentation and learning, constantly reinventing their products as well as how they work, how they sell, and how they support their owners. They constantly drive empowerment, development, and equality in an inclusive environment for their people around the world.
WhiteCrow research is working with a global technology enterprise to find a Finance Management Business Partner. Have you ever wanted to work with a global leader in the retail space? This fast growing and ambitious company produce pioneering technology and inventions that defy convention.
If you are an experienced IT Finance Professional looking to make a big impact and have your voice heard, this could be a great opportunity for you. In return for your expertise, we can offer a competitive salary. Alongside a renowned campus for work, filled with amenities such as a free restaurant, hairdressers, gym, and sports centre.
Your Areas of Knowledge & Expertise that matter most for this role:
• Experience of defining a transformational agenda in a similar-sized organisation, owning product roadmaps and strategy across multiple and often interdependent product areas.
• Agile working – capable of leading and coaching teams in Agile and Lean practices, with the ability to determine the right approach for the team to take, evaluating this throughout the full product lifecycle.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability interact effectively with key business stakeholders up to C-suite level.
• Strong leadership qualities and the ability manage teams across the globe in a complex, matrix environment.
• A natural problem solver with a strong budget planning and management skillset.
• Experience of presenting to senior stakeholders, building business cases and evidencing ROI.
• Knowledge/experience of the SAP ERP landscape and industry best practices will be an advantage
• Knowledge/experience of Onestream and Facton will be an advantage.
What you can expect in the position:
• Providing overall IT business partnership and product ownership (DevOps) to all aspects of Dyson’s Global Finance function.
• Providing secure and sustainable IT service delivery and continuity underpinned by operational excellence to the Global Finance function. • Working closely with the Finance leadership team to drive their Digital Transformation agenda by clearly articulating and defining business needs and benefits (value realization), through well documented Business Cases.
• Developing required IT Digital and technology transformation strategy roadmaps (multi-year roadmaps with clear business vision and value).
• Maximizing the value of related IT investment made in Group Finance - effectively stimulate, shape, manage and realize the business demand for IT investment.
• Operationally own (maturing to delivery DevSecOps) global Finance platforms and solutions ensuring we drive for exceptional IT service delivery and continuity.
• Providing Digital and Technology insights on external technology trends, benchmarking, and innovation and how these can be leveraged to drive business growth and new operating models.
• Overseeing the management of service transition activities such as service introduction and service acceptance of new capabilities for platforms in scope, providing guidance to Product Managers.
• Leading and conducting regular Service Reviews, ensuring alignment and updates on status of key programs, roadmaps, benefits case, knowledge sharing, operations etc.
If you want to find out more about this, please contact me at email@example.com or contact me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonny-79305b224/
Sign up to create profile
People also viewed
15 days ago
3 months ago
2 months ago
11 days ago
a month ago
7 days ago
4 months ago
Sign up to create profile