Our Client operates in the HR Management Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to many countries, providing employment to more than 500 people all over the world. They are a platform that helps connect Talent to Opportunity.
- WhiteCrow Research is an international Recruitment Process Outsourcing that was founded in 2011 to provide specialist solutions to internal talent acquisition teams, helping them better understand their talent landscape and deliver more direct hires. Our footprint has since grown internationally, with offices in the United Kingdom, United States, Singapore, Malaysia & India that allow us to respond to clients’ needs globally.
- The organization works globally alongside in-house recruitment teams of some of the world’s biggest names across various international industry sectors helping them increase their percentage of direct passive hires and significantly reduce external hiring costs and improve the quality of hires. WhiteCrow Research is working with some of the world’s largest businesses including 70 of the Fortune 500.
- Owing to our substantial growth plans we are desirous of recruiting Consultants for our Executive Search Division, who will be responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition activities, involving senior management search mandates, for our top-ranking Indian and Global clients.
Job Responsibility and Duties:
- Should be detail-oriented, highly skilled, and a team player. Managing end to end recruitment process i.e., Sourcing, Screening, Shortlisting, Profiling, Scheduling, and Coordinating for interviews and onboarding.
- Strategically Headhunt for passive candidates through phone calls.
- Follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure the timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Sense of urgency to manage and prioritize multiple requirements to meet deadlines.
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client and candidate support.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Serve as an Ambassador of our Organization when reaching out to candidates.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- This role requires you to work 5 days a week from Mon to Fri for 9:15 hours a day. The various shift timing mirrors regions covering APAC, India, Europe, and USA markets.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.