About our client
PwC's South East Asia Consulting helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We work with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
South East Asia Consulting is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution
- The opportunity to work on a variety of different technology platforms - ranging from well established players like Oracle through to emerging leaders like Featurespace, Netguardians, Quantexa etc.
- The opportunity to get trained and formally certified in a number of these technology platforms, which provides for sought after specialist skills, experiences and certifications which drive candidates value in the market
- The opportunity to work on the latest technologies including machine learning/AI, OCR, robotic process automation, sophisticated business process management / workflow tools, data models etc.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of programming frameworks and languages (not just Java and Python)
- The opportunity to get experience in Regtech, which is a large and growing market (expected to be 16bn USD annual spend by 2025
- The opportunity to work on regional and international clients and occasionally to travel and work in regional / international locations