About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible to build and nurture the relationships of the company with its channel partners.
- To lead listing of brands into key channels including pharmacy, drugstores and distributors
- To lead trading terms negotiation with key accounts and planning of promotion and trade activities aligned to trade and shopper marketing strategy for brands.
- To develop and establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, and projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- To be responsible for sales objective set for OTC team and manage sales strategies to achieve sales target, improve market share and profitability for the business.
- Propose and implement adequate plans to tackle business opportunities and to offset potential risks and challenges.
- Provide regular reports to the management team on market / customer / sales / competition movements including market trends of new & existing products.
- To build and maintain a positive professional relationship with key accounts and partners including principals, pharmacies and wholesalers.
- To recruit, mentor and coach sales team/promoters and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide monthly analysis and findings with plan of actions using market share and available data.
- Responsible in managing trade activities and A&P BTL expenditure within budget allocations.
- Support on-going analysis and review of new products, category, market trends, promotional programs and competitive information as part of a situation assessment on brand performance and product pipelining.
- Involved in monthly inventory sales forecast and monitoring. Interface between supplier and partners.
- Ability to hunt and build corporate clients to offer bulk purchases of our portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have an existing strong business relationship with key channels partners in both modern and general trade.
- The candidate should be apt in establishing relationships with strategic customers (including corporate) to aid in the promotion and adoption of our brands and products, identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- Good presentation and territorial management skills
- Strong in interpersonal, communication and influencing skills