My client is an American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in United States.
- As a Lead Solution Architect, you will be a key enabler of our Digital Transformation and Deploy for Top Tier Growth initiatives.
- Your unique blend of thought leadership, technical and business process experience will power our innovation and continuous improvement efforts to provide both new and optimized business capabilities.
- This role is on our North America IT Solution Architecture and Delivery team working within SAP Manufacturing, Production Planning, Scheduling, Execution, Plant Maintenance and Material Management.
- Future-state application architecture: Developing and ensuring effective adoption that supports business strategies around our application architecture.
- Business case development: You will be working alongside Business Relationship Managers and Business Analysts to determine if initiatives are economically viable
- Effective Communication: Be able to translate vague or abstract technical requirements into effective solutions that strategically and technically align solutions within Kellanova's technical estate.
Successful delivery: Ensuring solutions to our program projects by:
- Understanding what’s possible, what’s easy, what’s difficult.
- Balancing business objectives, technical possibilities, and cost constraints.
- Influencing, guiding, & supporting projects throughout the life cycle.
- Ensuring delivery of fit-for-purpose, high-quality solution.
Implementation, configuration, business process and support experience with:
- SAP PP-PI (Production Planning for Process Industries)
- SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- SAP MM (Materials Management).
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to collaborate across all groups and levels; must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners or vendors in remote locations.
- Strong business acumen, analytical aptitude, project management skills, problem-solving skills, and capability to formulate issues and recommendations clearly.
- Experience in Integrated Business Planning processes (demand/supply) and technologies such as SAS VIYA and SAP IBP.
Experience in multiple SAP implementations with experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Order Management: Order to Delivery, Invoice to Cash (SD)
- Supply Chain: Warehouse Management, Integrated Business Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Planning (EWM, IBP)
- Finance: Finance, Controlling, Planning, Consolidations (FI/CO, BPC, Anaplan)
- R&D: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- LOCATION: Preference is Chicago, IL Metropolitan Area or Battle Creek, MI