Our Client operates in the Oil and Energy industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Saudi Arabia. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 68,500 people all over the world. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. They are one of the world’s largest oil producers. They are constantly growing by creating new technologies through its Research and Development efforts and branch into new business lines through Investments and Acquisitions.
As the successful candidate you will be required to perform the following:
- Use your knowledge in various SAP transactions to perform regular planner duty that includes, but is not limited to, opening/initiating internal orders, notifications, maintenance work-orders, planning the activities with required resources, ordering the materials, and track all maintenance activities within your respective area.
- Plan for equipment isolation and safety precautions and estimate job step craft man-hour requirements.
- Prepare weekly and daily schedules by reviewing backlog and coordinating work requirements to comply with operation rankings.
- Ensure availability of all resources required are met and available, prior to scheduling work, and obtain approval of the schedule updates maintenance order statuses & follows up until completion of orders.
- Monitor the progress of the maintenance on a daily basis and give feedback to maintenance supervisor and supporting the execution team.
- Ensure the history is updated and technically completed on all works orders prior to closing them.
- Ensure onsite availability of all materials, manpower and service requirements.
- Process the return of all support equipment and machines (i.e. crane, forklift, air compressor, flood glitch, etc.)
- Daily contact/coordination with concerned parties that includes Operations Foremen, Maintenance Supervisors and personnel to clarify work scopes on Maintenance Work Orders, required resources, status update, and the path forward.
- Prepare detailed job step plans in proper execution sequence, with details of craft man-hour and crew size requirements for each step.
- You should have a minimum of 11 years maintenance experience, including at least three years devoted to planning of maintenance jobs.
- You must have high school certification. A Bachelor Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- You should have the ability to identify all materials, services, equipment’s, and special preparations required for each maintenance job.
- Knowledge of SAP is a must (SAP PM AND MM MODULE).