About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- Operate, monitor and maintain machines and production equipment.
- Develop and implement production schedules to use labor, tools, plant and equipment effectively.
- Undertake production activities to transform tangible and intangible inputs into finished products.
- Plan, run and review production operations to achieve output and quality objectives.
- Plan and prioritize work orders, scheduling overall repair and maintenance to minimize production downtime and disruptions.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions for your direct reports.
- You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting audit compliance and root/cause analysis processes
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- BE - Mechanical/ Electrical with experience of more than 8 years in process Industries.
- He should have at least 2 years of experience in leading the team.
- He should have exposure in handling team of Engineers - Electrical, Mechanical, Utilities and Instrumentation.