Our Client operates in the Information Technology Consulting industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 50 countries, providing employment to more than 3,00,00 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Information Technology Companies in the World 2021. Their core business is to drive Digital Transformation and give its clients Consulting and Engineering services.
- Experience designing smart meter and smart grid enterprise architecture, including MDMS systems, head end systems, CRM integrations, enterprise service bus setup and more.
- Familiarity with Utilities Meter to Cash process, and data analytics use cases for smart metering.
- Experience delivering solution design consulting engagements, and supporting go-to-market sales teams in smart metering and/or smart grid.
- 5-10+ years supporting utilities clients in a pre-sales, subject matter expert, and/or consultant capacity.
- Leadership role in designing and managing delivery teams for client smart metering engagements.
- Experience with SAP Testing processes and SAP transactions codes.
- Support go-to-market sales teams in presales activities including client solutioning, RFP responses, solution costing/pricing among other activities.
- Attend design workshops and collect functional requirements. Assist business process team in business process design for smart metering, analytics and smart grid.
- Support fix-it team as functional advisor Update weekly functional team status and identify risks and issues Work with AMI SI, TIBCO team, and Meter Data Management System project team (using EnergyIP) to develop integrated design.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment.
- They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer.
- You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility.
- You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
- Qualification: 9 – 13 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
- Should be master in Package Configuration.
- Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
- Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, our client will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Other Location:- Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver Halifax, Montreal