About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- Develop operational plans and monitor day-to-day operations for production for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Implement non-base capital investments for a major area.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity and quality to ensure customer and food safety meet requirements.
- Oversee operations for multiple departments, processes and shifts, ensuring direct reports follow policies and procedures related to employee safety and food/feed safety.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Two years of supervisory experience