- Identifying vessels of opportunity to support our client marine environmental surveys and other activities, and facilitate vessel achievement of and compliance with our client vessel inspection and QSHE requirements.
- Working closely with, and support our client Strategic Permitting and other departments, to facilitate development and compliance with our client vessel inspection and QSHE requirements, such as vessel Safety Management Plans and other plans, for vessels identified or selected for environmental survey and other operations.
- Ensuring Marine Affairs completes all applicable reporting requirements within our client Compliance Management System (CMS), regulatory compliance database, and associated activity-specific compliance tools.
- Working as a liaison with our QHSE team to support Marine Affairs’ and our client compliance audit programs.
- Finally, you are expected to join and contribute to the industry-leading Marine Affairs team, working with maritime stakeholders around the US and on special projects as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Will have a background within a relevant field, e.g., Vessel construction standards and applicable Federal regulations QSHE program standards and administration commercial shipping marine affairs, or other maritime disciplines.
- Will have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in environmental studies or science, engineering, construction management, or related field from an accredited program.
- Will have experience collaborating and communicating effectively with inter-disciplinary teams, such as QHSE, construction, and project management.
- Can adapt to changing conditions and work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment within tight deadlines.
- Will make periodic boat-based trips to offshore sites will also be required.
- Have the ability to speak and write English fluently with strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Are a trustworthy and impactful communicator and are comfortable addressing large groups.
- Have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
- Are a team player and able to deliver excellent results in a rapidly changing environment.