About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Strategic marketing plan that supports sales representative and company to meet marketing and sales financial objective.
- This includes development and management of product launches, communication tools (publications, brochures, advertisement, PR activities and various visual designs) to promote the company and its products.
- Manage the operations of Marketing for the Consumer Division of the company.
- Manage overall operation and activities of the Marketing Department – to ensure quality brand, product, pricing, promotion, advertising and public relationship management.
- Development and implementation of annual strategic marketing plan that includes management of product launches, communication tools (publications, brochures, advertisement, PR activities and various visual design) to promote the Company and products.
- Initiate product promotion and prepare post-analysis for marketing promotion
- Implement an effective marketing program to generate sales leads and raise product awareness.
- Responsible for the product calendar i.e. managing product phase in and phase out schedule. Plan, organize and participate in new product launch activity.
- Develop all communication tools for sales representatives and consumers such as literature and in-house publication.
- Develop & implement PR or advertisement strategy. Post implementation review for all PR or advertisement activities.
- Responsible for market research activities, keep up-to-date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for improvement such as competitors’ information.
- Responsible of the Departmental cost management. Manage marketing expenses and forecasts to ensure realization of growth goals and financial targets. Plan for the annual marketing budget and monitors the allocation of the annual budget for the various marketing departments of the Company.
- Identifies and analyze strengths and weaknesses among the competition; identifies and tracks local and global marketing and business trends.
- Plans, initiates and directs investigations and/or market research to determine trends, industry needs, pricing guidelines, new customer and segments, and customer preferences.
- Directs the development of integrated promotional campaigns that support customer retention. Provides strategic vision and direction to Sales & Marketing groups in all phases of promotional campaign planning and execution.
- Participates actively in the annual business planning process. Analyze, identify and incorporates data, learnings and feedback into the business plan to better support the business goals and drive sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with concentration in Marketing
- A minimum of ten (10) years of working marketing experience.
- Good experience in products, promotions, and communications and brand management preferably from pharmaceutical or FMCG industry.
- Strong leadership with a strategic mind, results-oriented, great planning skills, with excellent management capability and possess sound business acumen.
- A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves managing annual budgets.
- Excellent oral and written communications and ability to interact with all levels in the organization and work effectively.
- Very high level of responsibility and self- motivation.
- Creative flair and the ability to 'think-out-of-the-box'.
- Strong leadership with a strategic mind, results-oriented, great planning skills, with excellent management capability and possess sound business acumen
- Mature personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong capability in developing and engage talent
- Good working attitude, an excellent team player.