Our Client operates in the Information Services Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the Netherlands. It has its branches spread to more than 40 countries. They fall in the Top 10 Dutch Companies. Their core business is to provide expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services to its clients. The company serves various markets like legal, risk, compliance, accounting, finance, etc.
- Is content and digital marketing your thing? Do you have a hands-on and can-do mentality? Do you know how to draw up a communication plan? Do you think online first?
- We have an opportunity with many possibilities for a Marketing Expert, in a very cool team!
- As a Marketing Expert for our Tax Advisor market, you are part of the marketing team of the Tax & Accounting division. This team is responsible for marketing and external communication to our customers and prospects and internal communication within our division.
You manage the content strategy:
- You prepare the content strategy and planning for the Tax Advisor target group.
- You take into account the market and customer needs and the strengths of Wolters Kluwer.
- You also take 'online first' into account.
Follow up, manage, optimize and evaluate content:
- You are the driving force for initiating, following up, optimizing and evaluating the content for the Tax Advisor. You look at content in a broad way: visuals, blogs, testimonials, advertising, market research, demos, webinars/events are no stranger to you and you are open to exploring and trying new channels.
- You provide clear briefings so that our copywriter, our video expert or digital marketers can get started.
- You maintain the helicopter view so that content can be created and used as efficiently as possible. You evaluate campaigns and adjust where necessary.
You are marketing SPOC:
- For the Tax & Accounting organization in Belgium, you are the marketing point of contact for the Tax Advisor market. Colleagues can contact you for advice and knowledge about your segment
- In addition, you proactively ensure that our colleagues are informed about the current promotions within your segment.
Our team can use a helping hand from a born communicator who:
- Can determine priorities, but also demonstrate the necessary flexibility.
- Has experience with online marketing and marketing automation.
- Hands-on thinks and acts.
- have Dutch as their mother tongue, but for whom French and English in a professional context are also no problem.
What’s in it for you:
- An enthusiastic and inquisitive team where there is room for your own input and creative ideas! An interesting and growing environment that is fully engaged in digital transformation.
- A competitive salary and a nice package of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group insurance, benefits for work,…) and plenty of vacation days.
- Freedom in how, where and when you work: flexible hours and work from home up to 3 days a week.
- My client invests permanently in the growth and competencies of its employees and wants to give them every opportunity to develop.