About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Medical scientific voice of expertise for assigned product(s) and relevant therapeutic areas.
- Position provides medical scientific expert advice guidance to HCPs.
- Facilitates information, education, and research activities for physicians and ancillary healthcare professionals regarding current and future therapies in development or commercialized
- Scientific exchange and professional relationship development with key opinion leaders.
- Medical scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives,
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product(s) relevant therapeutic area(s) through attendance participation at key internal meetings training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-study of the national international literature.
- Provide expert medical scientific advice for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific technical information contribute to the development and medical and scientific accuracy of core dossiers.
- Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres this will involve participating in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round table meetings, discussion fora etc.
- Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.).
- Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences and develop summaries of key messages for dissemination.
- Deliver training to sales forces and other departments develop and update relevant training materials.
- Clinical Research Activities ,Design and implement clinical research projects within defined standards (e.g. Phase IV, post marketing clinical activities such as registry database projects, epidemiological surveys,), Provide the required oversight to manage review, approval and conduct of IIS studies.
- Review and preparation of promotional material.
- Ensure the medical scientific content is correct and fully compliant with internal policies and guidelines.
- Provide medical scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives, as required.
- Medical Writing & Communication
- Mpharm/PhD (Pharmacology)/PharmD/BHMS/BAMS/BDS
- Minimum of 5-8 years in Medical Affairs.
- MS Office
- Excellent Written &oral Communication skills
- Disease/Therapy Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Excellent Relationship Building Skills
- Broad Understanding of Medical Affairs
- Confidence to interact with Internal & External Stakeholders