About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Provide through up-to-date medical, clinical development and relevant commercial expertise to drive Novartis message delivery to key influencers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with CPO, Regional and Global team members in the execution of relevant clinical activities in assigned project(s)
- Contribute medical, clinical expertise and scientific advice to all allied departments in local CPO including support to the local ICRO team for timely execution of studies conducted in the CPO and to DRA in interactions with authorities.
- Collaborate effectively with CPO, Regional and Global Teams in the execution of relevant clinical activities, including initial input in protocols and on-going medical support.
- May serve as CPO representative on Global Teams, as assigned.
- Drive the C4MPH strategy and contribute to strategic alignment of assigned Development Project(s) and Brand(s) in local BF/BU
- Plan, initiate, manage the implementation and drive timely publication of Post Phase III clinical activities including local profiling programs when applicable.
- MD, DO or PhD degree in health sciences required, as per CPO strategy and/or local regulations.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Typically would have more than 2 year experience in clinical medicine and/or research
- Good planning skills.
- Medical and scientific writing skills.
- Knowledge of assigned therapeutic area with ability to interact with relevant KOLs.
- Familiar with all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations, including regulations of promotional materials.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design statistics and pharmacokinetics.
- Familiar with marketing principles and strategies.