About our client
Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
- Accountable for our client Middle East local, regional and global sell-out reporting on monthly/quarterly and annual level.
- Refine market understanding & performance review for management (refine reporting tools, visualization & tailor made reports) and build 3Y market forecast.
- Present insight findings to key stakeholders, with actionable recommendations for decision making.
- Market intelligence stakeholder management (agencies: Nielsen, Chalhoub, Piwheel, Mindtree, etc.)
- Lead key data & analytics strategic pieces of work like panel coverage, MMM, pricing analysis, coverage analysis, etc.
- Lead key transformational projects for the subsidiary:
- Automatize sell-out data collection, clean-up and consolidation for local, regional and global reporting via outsourcing with a local partner
- Drive make-up market sizing following implementation of Kantar household panel in 2023.
- Lead Data acquisition roadmap (OneMarket, Data Stewardship project roll-out) & manage stakeholders alignment on market intelligence data.
- Leverage and animate the data heroes’ community, enable their technical upskilling and harmonize reporting across divisions.
- 5 to 9 years of work experience.
- Strong business acumen.
- Good Analytical skills.
- FMCG background, experience in trade marketing /category management/revenue growth management.
- Mastering Power BI.
- Knowledge of Beauty / GCC Beauty Market.
- Project management & strong communication skills.
- Previous team management skills.