About our client
Our Client operates in the Information Technology (IT) managed services in the Education Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Switzerland. It has its branches spread to more than 90 countries. They fall in the Top 25 Solution Providers in the world. Their core business is providing end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions to its clients. It caters to the entire Value Chain needs of its client companies from helping them design and implement their technology strategies, choosing the right software and cloud solution according to the nature of their business, etc, thus Empowering their Digital Transformation.
- Creating and verifying item data to maintain acceptable levels of data quality and integrity
- Update the global price list, item and price information.
- Provide support in the error handling process.
- Continuously drive on process improvement and adheres compliance to all SLAs and KPIs.
- Address any issues, questions and problems in accurate and timely manner
- Identify and correct data entry errors
- Interact with customers and other teams to obtain data requirements for new and existing Services.
- Upto 3 years of work experience.
- Working knowledge of SNC – Service Now or any other ticketing tool.
- Work Experience in SLA driven Work Environment.
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to meet Internal Customer driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- Passion to continuously learn and grow
- Dedication to exceeding Internal Customer expectations
- Proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- MS office suite with good working experience in MS Excel