About our client
Our Client operates in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in Singapore. It has its branches spread to more than 5 countries, providing employment to 250 people. Their core business is to represent their client in countries that they do not operate in, and market/sell their products for them. They have achieved a wide client base in a very short time, and are looking for new talent.
- Company has experienced marketing and promotion associates which will provide value added partnerships for principals and healthcare professionals.
- It has planned to provide a wider range and cost-effective pharmaceutical; healthcare products to a broader population base in the countries we serve.
- To monitor implementation of the sales strategy and execution for achievement of targets in the assigned geography in an ethical manner.
- To Budget, Plan & Modify the working of each Team Member in terms of Sales Execution Strategies in such a way that maximum ROI is achieved.
- To be able to launch and establish new products successfully
- To be able to work with the philosophy of profit maximization and cost minimization with resource optimization.
- To develop the capabilities of the reportees by ongoing coaching and regular performance reviews
- To be able to delegate work to a team appropriately and monitor their performance regularly.
- To create new customers, retain them and do effective customer management.
- Bio Medical Engineers / Science Graduate
- Self-starter with Initiative and Result Oriented
- Hard worker with good market knowledge
- Positive Attitude
- Good Communication & Documentation skills
- Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skills