Our Client operates in the Insurance Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United Kingdom. It has its branches spread to more than 140 countries, providing employment to more than 45,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Forbes Global 2000 (2022). Their core business is to provide their clients with global solutions in order to manage risk and optimize benefits.
- Configuring Self-Service Timecard entry.
- Configuring time entry for managers and HR with an option of viewing time of all its subordinate employees and ability to Enter/Edit/Delete time.
- Configure work schedules, holiday calendars and floating holidays
- Configuration for Time entry rules.
- OTL Processes (OTL to BEE transfer time processes)
- Raising and managing SRs
- Processes to manage accruals using OTL and EBS HR
- Timecard troubleshooting
Requirements/ Must have experience:
- Understanding of detailed OTL & Absence configuration flow and structure.
- Ability to configure to all types of Absence plans including Accrual, Qualification, No Entitlement, Compensatory etc.
- Knowledge on Work shifts, Work schedules, Scheduler profiles.
- Expertise in Payroll and Project Time Cand configuration including Time Repository Rules.
- Ability to configure Time Entry and Calculation Rules, Web Clock and Time Device Configuration etc.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills, personal drive, flexibility, team player, problem solving, influencing, and negotiating skills and organizational awareness and sensitivity, engagement delivery, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing and client management.
- Capability with strong planning and follow up skills, mentorship, Work Allocation, Monitoring, and status updates to Leadership.
- Experience with at least 2 Oracle E-Business suite preferably in Benefits, Absence Management or Time & Labor
- Understanding of OTL , Absence Management and/or Time & Labor