About our client
PwC's South East Asia Consulting helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We work with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
South East Asia Consulting is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution
- Leading delivery of key aspects of a finance transformation project / program as a leading member of a mixed PwC/client team
- Managing both within and across project workstreams
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Driving areas of our finance change thought leadership to transform client’s businesses.
- Identifying further business opportunities when working client side.
- Developing the careers of teams working with and reporting to you
- Being available to travel to client sites anywhere in SouthEast Asia and potentially internationally
- Identifying enhancement opportunities for our clients and deliver value in each stage of implementation/delivery
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
- Actively engage with our people to develop junior resources within the firm in-order to enable them to be valued by our clients as experts in their domain
- Demonstrate care and commitment to the team and our business
- Invest in your own personal development goals as a continued learning opportunity
- Demonstrate Digital Finance thought leadership, working closely with colleagues in Strategy, Finance and Technology Consulting