About our client
PwC's South East Asia Consulting helps businesses to work smarter and grow faster. We work with our clients to build effective organisations, innovate and grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent. Our aim is to support businesses in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
South East Asia Consulting is a rapidly expanding practice across the region with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services and experience to deliver large scale, cross territory transformation projects, wherever our clients need us to be – from strategy through to execution
- Oracle ERP Procure to Pay, Sales Order to Cash, Record to Report Consultant, Project Management (PPM) Manager
- Experience in leading/managing financial systems implementations, preferably in financial services industry
- A minimum of 3 full lifecycle implementation projects covering ERP Financial/Procurement modules
- A minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation on Oracle ERP Cloud
- Implementation experience in ERP Procurement Cloud, ERP Financials, ERP PPM, Accounts Payable
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and oral) with a focus on the ability to influence and drive change through complex organizations
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
- Oracle Specialism or Certification
- Bachelors degree as a minimum