About our client
Our Client operates in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 70 countries, providing employment to more than 1,60,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Top 10 Largest Agricultural Companies in the World 2020. Their core business is to connect producers and users with agricultural needs, around the world, and also offer risk management solutions and other services for farmers.
- The will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance.
- In this role, you will undertake project work of shifts when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of routine operations for assigned area and ensure reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in the selection process and also handle employee welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs and performance and absence management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- BE/B.Tech in electrical/Mechanical /Instrumentation with 4+years’ experience in production in FMCG manufacturing industry.