Our client is the world’s only integrated pharma manufacturing solutions company. Capsules + Films & Foils + Engineering + Inspection and Track & Trace systems, they do it all. They have a presence in over 100 countries with its products and services, employing more than 3,200 members that strive to provide world-class technology across multiple domains. They offer a complete range of solutions beginning with empty capsules; granulation and tablet coating; capsule filling; tabletting; packaging films; blister packing and carton packing to the end-of-line solutions and track and trace systems.
- Gain a strong technical understanding of our client products, content, and value propositions.
- Execute strategies end to end for the development of the business within your specific market/accounts.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area/territory
- Networking with Rx professionals and building & Nurturing to win new business.
- Monitor sales territory / account /customer performance, compile and analyse sales data
- Manage the sales territory for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence
- Follow up with sales leads generated by marketing, referrals and tradeshows and convert into accounts.
- Act as team player, coordinating internal resources to ensure that customers receive the highest standard of service from every department.
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
- Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work.
- The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, reporting officer and HR.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- Graduation from Science stream with 5+ years in B2B sales management and sales team management
- B.Sc. Chemistry +MBA with Sales of Pharma ingredients / speciality chemical / Contract Manufacturing
- Candidates can be hired from the following Industry / company – API / Capsules / Packaging materials / CMO / excipient / Speciality chemicals (BASF).
- We are looking for this candidate to be from either – UK / Croatia / Germany.
- Sales Strategy & Planning
- Sales Process Management
- Market Mapping
- Customer Development
- Technical & Scientific Knowledge