About our client
Our Client operates in the Packaged Foods Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to more than 180 countries. They fall under the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is manufacturing and selling a broad range of convenience foods. It also is a well passed down legacy business, making a mark through history.
- As a Director of Human Resources you will be responsible for leading the work activities associated with interpreting and delivering business and Human Resource (HR) strategy needs. In this role you will interact regularly with the Center of Excellence (COE), Functional Leaders and Process Owners, HR Talent Team and partner with senior leaders.
- Business Partnership – In Human Resources, partnerships are key! In this role, you will develop and maintain true business partnerships while emphasizing organization effectiveness focus through collaboration with business leaders, and the COE.
- HR Champion – You will lead and implement internal practices, including key talent and performance management related processes, be responsible for manager and employee effectiveness, and help shape an environment that helps both the business, and our people grow. You will also help drive change in the organization through coaching people leaders.
- Organizational Effectiveness – Partner with business leaders to drive improved organizational effectiveness with a focus on people leader capabilities, employee development, recognition, listening strategy, and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Significant experience in Human Resources, including strategic business facing HR consultation and program delivery.
- Leadership and Communication skills are a must!