About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Project Management of development of PPCs Active product portfolio
- Managing a team of product engineers for development, qualification, and system integration of FTTH Active products.
- Support customers/ potential customers with product qualification, integration of PPC Active products to the customer network.
- Responsible for pricing strategy and align cost of products to meet or exceed target margins of the company.
- Identification, expansion, and implementation PPCs Actives product roadmap according to the technological evolution in the market.
- Plan product launch activities including identification of target markets, promotions and price value mapping and work closely with sales to define channel to the market
- Domain Knowledge– Knowledge and experience in development, troubleshooting and testing of FTTH Active products and worked on the application side of FTTH & Broadband Network
- Experience –5-10 years of experience with excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, SAP and hands on with Active products
- will be an added prerequisite
- Languages to known- Possess ability to communicate in English