About our client
Our Client operates in the Electronics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in the United States. It has its branches spread to 5 offices, providing employment to more than 9,000 people all over the world. They fall in the Fortune 500 Companies. Their core business is designing, manufacturing and marketing of products for end-to-end transmissions.
- Design, Review, and Implement embedded software for a cloud/edge integration
- Collaborate across engineering groups to maximize the use of common platforms technologies, conventions, and building blocks.
- Lead and mentor younger developers about the SDLC, Agile, coding practices/norms/best practices
- Advise Product Owner on schedule, costs, and risks regarding platform directions
- Work with outside teams to make sure the right solutions and code is being put in place
- Review and Contribute to Design Documents, Requirements, and other technical documents
- Create, Modify, and Expand a CI/CD Pipeline
- Strong working knowledge with Linux and supporting technologies such as U-Boot, Build-Root along with application development and driver development
- Strong knowledge in Software Development in C. Experience with or the ability to learn C++, Python, Go, Rust, Node.JS and React.JS
- Ability to break down complex tasks into smaller pieces
- Working knowledge in Agile methodologies including Program Increments
- Experience creating and using CI/CD automation, Version Control, and Automated Testing
- Bonuses: Experience with TCP/IP, Layer 2 and 3 Networking, Messaging Systems such as MQTT
- Bachelor or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering.