Our Client operates in the Cosmetics Industry, with its headquarters rooted strongly in France. It has its branches spread to more than 150 countries, providing employment to more than 85,000 people all over the world. They fall in the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World”. Their core business is to provide tailor made beauty to their clients. They have the advantage of having Diverse and Globalized product lines.
Be responsible for product strategy & plan via:
- Defining annual product plan, incl. launches, marketing mix strategy
- Developing growth product strategy
- Ensuring consistency of brand tone of voice and equity in product communication and promotions in online and offline environment
- Be the expert of the product categories with an in-depth understanding of consumer, market facts as well as trends and insights.
- Manage the end-to-end marketing process.
Be accountable for product performance via:
- Forming pricing strategy.
- Building and following P&L lines related to product/categories responsibility.
- Owning A&P budget.
- Owning all key product metrics e.g. turnover, market share, sizing.
- Building communication and advertising strategy in collaboration with agencies and teams.
- Coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure product growth.
- Representing the team inside and outside company.
- Perform the role of the marketer emphasizing on consumers and internal teams.
- Work in a contemporary Marketing structure where he or she will handle strategic product categories and digital assets as well as with divisional / corporate project.
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate portfolio, as well as ensure brand’s awareness & penetration, expression in the POS and Rx in visited medical specialties.
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
- Mobilize and work cross-functionally in cooperation with medical, sales, logistics, education and other Departments, as well as international teams.
- Drive for success via exposure to latest market trends and studies, creating best practices that will share the future business environment.
- Partner with αagencies to develop aligned and holistic strategies, accommodating campaigns’ deadlines in a timely manner.
- Manage budget, ensuring best ROI and contribute to sales forecast accuracy.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in Pharmaceutical or Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or biomedical studies, pharmacology, chemistry, or equivalent scientific studies.
- Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
- Digital savvy expertise, both in leading creative briefs and allocating media budgets.
- Winning spirit and entrepreneurial attitude, curiosity, and pride to create the “wow effect”.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, strong data analytics and strategic thinking, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
- Ability to think broadly in terms of Business Perspective and out-of-the box.
- Creativity, personal drive, innovation, and passion for the health beauty industry.